Great Christmas Gift

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

shafferpilot

Reaction score
Last night I go to pour a pint.... but nothing came out of the tap???? A tiny leak in the lid of one of my cornies had drained my tank:( So this morning I head out to the local fire extinguisher facility for a refill. The guy that works the service bay recognised me and asked why I was back so soon. I told him about the leak as he was hooking up my bottle. A cloud of CO2 snow later and I was ready with credit card in hand. He just handed me the bottle saying, "This one's on the house, Merry Christmas"

I decided to pay him back in the only way I can think of which is by plugging their business here. So if your a kegger in the Cincinnati area, stop by Silco Fire Protection for your bottle fill, they are really fast, competitively priced, and as far as I know, the only place in the city that actually fills your bottle instead of exchanging it.

www.silcofireprotection.com

That's actually pretty cool. :)

I'd still send the guy a few different beers - you'll be able to brew a new batch with the money you saved there. :)

Latest posts

Back