• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Gasketed Steel Enclosure for sale

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pickles

Reaction score
I have one extra control enclosure left over from my build.
Dimensions: 12.5" x 8.5" x 4" , has a 1.5" x 3.125" window in it. It has a panel inside to mount electronics on and a few electronic terminals, etc inside. There is a two digit digital screen of some kind still installed in the door. It appears to have read % of O2. Its NOT an LCD screen like that used in a Brewtroller. The door has a gasket and latch. Some switches and a buzzer are installed in the door. It will fit in the $14.50 Flat Rate Shipping box from USPS. I'm asking $35 plus shipping.

4253147121_808536f764_o.jpg

4253914424_1ec3a057f7_o.jpg

4253914392_875139a733_o.jpg

The panel in the background is not for sale. It's going to be my control panel housing the Brewtroller and other low voltage devices.

Yep it is. If you want it I'll throw in some extra ribbon wires and thing left over from my build.

I'm thinking about it for a BrewTroller build, but I'm not sure that 12.5" x 8.5" is large enough to hold the BT3.1, BT 16 relay board, 12V PSU, SSR and 24VAC Transformer.

What are the dimensions of the internal sub-panel? If the sub-panel is 12.5 x 8.5, I think I can get everything to fit.

I'll measure it when I get home later but i have room for a dc power supply, BT, relay board. I have 5 SSRs so um putting them in a separate electrical junction box. I would say it's too small to put everything in one box. I'll send you a pic of what I have built so far.

Back