The Dysfunctional-Palooza Obnoxious Masshole BS Thread

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
"In the end, I think we’re just trying to make beers that people like to drink, because honestly, are we really trying to do much more than exactly that?"

Someone got caught in a loop right there...

Cheers! ;)

I notice they didn't actually review the beer. That was kind of them.

I'm not sure sure about "honey ales," in general. Seems a little... effeminate to me. Almost like a blueberry ale.

Laugh it up b!tches but I just got home from a very successful Boston Beer Week event in which my beer was featured. What did you fcktards do tonight??

And don't gimme any a' your bullsht "ooo I saved lives" bllsht Paul. No one is impressed.

I labeled and packaged what's soon to be several gold medal beers for NHC.

I can get the same recognition without blowing my retirement on a nano project. :p

Admit it Cape - you got the idea for adding honey when you were golfing with Obama...

Actually no... I had the idea when I had your mom bent over my couch. Trust me. Dat btch coulda used some honey. Let's just say "the well may have run dry". Dammmmmn. I'm gonna be chafed for a week.

I labeled and packaged what's soon to be several gold medal beers for NHC.

I can get the same recognition without blowing my retirement on a nano project. :p

You get zero revognition. And you have zero chance of winning anything at the NHC. You win gold and yeager will blow you. How's that for a bet?

paulthenurse said:
Ya... What he said... You win gold and Yeager blows you.

Straight up blowing you pays off the bet. Him swallowing is just him upping the ante.

How the F?!? Did I get involved with this?????

Really surprised I didn't get the nod from Rome, I would have made a wicked pissa Pope. I think the whole Satan worshipping atheist thing was just too big a stumbling block for the guys in the red hats. Too bad, I had some pissa ideas.

That bread and wine thing... I was going to switch over to beer and pizza.

No meat Friday was out, no pants Tuesday was in.

The collection plate would have become mandatory for 'Pope PTN's Special Fund.'

There was going to be a bit of change with the 'kiss the popes ring' thing.'

Nuns were out. The Patriots cheerleaders were in.

Can we even ASK for a recall of the vote?

I liked the mild, it was a nice easy drinking beer. It's a shame that beers like that get left at the wayside because they aren't sexy enough. If its not "Imperial" or "dry hopped with super secret proprietary hops, grown hydroponically in Hawaiian rain forest water and only harvested during a full moon" the beer illuminati won't buy it. Too bad. It was a good beer.

I meant to comment on this before: Why not call it a Session? Isn't that the hot trend. Just a comment...

I've never had any Bog but I've seen the videos of people who have had it

Last edited by a moderator:
First you buy a boat. Then you look at your truck and realize there is no way your truck is going to haul your new boat. So then you go looking at trucks. Then you sign on yet another bottom line. And the entire time you hear "Ka-Ching. Ka-Ching" in the background.

On the good news front... UWho wants to go diving out at Ammen Rock on Cashes Ledge this summer? Man up, biatch!!!

paulthenurse said:
First you buy a boat. Then you look at your truck and realize there is no way your truck is going to haul your new boat. So then you go looking at trucks. Then you sign on yet another bottom line. And the entire time you hear "Ka-Ching. Ka-Ching" in the background.

On the good news front... UWho wants to go diving out at Ammen Rock on Cashes Ledge this summer? Man up, biatch!!!

Wow. Wish I had your troubles.....

I got a Tundra. It was a toss up between that and the F150 but I talked to my buddy Scott, my mechanic and he went on for ten minutes about why the Toyota was the best choice. First time in my life I've owned a foreign car. Not sure how I feel about that. Don't matter, it's a done deal, I can pick it up tonight.

But, as you all know, I'm not a car guy. Ask about the boat and I'll talk for an hour. (It's a Maycraft 2550. Schweet dive boat setup.)

Actually more so. More parts for the tundra are made here and the entire thing is assembled here where as there was a report that the F150 was 80-90% foreign parts and foreign assembly.

Hopefully Toyota has fixed the rotting frame problems with the Tundra. Between that and the epic Tacoma frame rot problem I know a few guys that have switched to Dodge or Ford trucks. None were impressed by the frame replacement campaigns...

Cheers!

Buy a jeep!

I totaled my 2001 Cherokee a few weeks ago coming home from Bretton Woods. I cut through N.Conway to stop to eat, on Rt16 on the way home in 6 inches of snow lost control (I wasn't in 4WD) off the road into a 45 foot ditch. Took two tow trucks and 2 wenches to pull me out. Most of the damage was done by pulling it out. The Madison and State Police inspected the car and deemed it safe enough for me too drive it home.

Insurance totaled it, and I just picked up a 2011 Wrangler Sport 2 door, soft top, 6 speed. I couldn't be happier with it

Always wanted a Jeep but the boat is 25.5 feet long. Full of 150 gallons of gas, 20+ dive tanks and other assorted dive gear plus the trailer I'll be pulling over 8 thousand pounds. Don't think a Jeep could handle that load. Certainly couldn't handle it for years.

Glad you weren't injured in your crash.

Cashes Ledge is a haul. I hear it's beautiful out there. What is it like 2 hrs straight out for an hour of diving? I'm up in Gloucester alot. I don't dive but wouldn't mind dropping a line on the way out and back ;-)

j1laskey said:
Took two tow trucks and 2 wenches to pull me out. Most of the damage was done by pulling it out.
I assume you meant winches. As "two wenches pulling you out" has a whole new meaning

Back