2 at once

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
are you talking about two equipment kits or two beer kits (extraxt ingredient kits?)

cause if you're talking about equipment kits, all you really need to do two batches of beer at once is a second fermenting tank. We will actually be brewing two batches tomorow. at any given time we always have at least two beers fermenting.

yeh i mite buy an extra fermentation bucket or 2 so that i can brew sum spirits. do i need any extra equipment for brewing spirits and wot spirits do u suggest me to begin on? how long do they take to make? thanx

wot else other then beer,ale and lager can i shove into the fermenter to make sum diffrent beverages? can i make sumthing with a bit more strength like 20%+

freddykreuger666 said:
wot else other then beer,ale and lager can i shove into the fermenter to make sum diffrent beverages? can i make sumthing with a bit more strength like 20%+

A beer with an alcohol level of 20% or higher? That would be awful tasting, IMO. The alcohol would overpower everything!

Also, FYI, ale and lager ARE beers, not something in addition to beer.

freddykreuger666 said:

you're thinking of a barley wine, which is a strong ass beer. im actually making one now, its in the fermenter with the first yeast, in a week it will be racked to a secondary, a high gravity yeast will be added, then it will be feed a very sugary beer food we made up every two days.

barley wine will taste good, but not for a couple of years.

Latest posts

Back