I got caught...

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HeavyKettleBrewing

Reaction score
Showering with my carboy. Yeah, woke up early to hit the links. Went into the hall bathroom so I would not wake up wifey. Damn, forgot my primary in the tub from Saturdays transfer. Take shower and scrub the carboy. Seemed like a win win, right? So I walk down the hall to grab the bottle brush, naked as a jay bird. Walking back to the bathroom with my carboy brush, my wife opens the bedroom door to see who is making so much noise. A quick glance at me holding a brush and a quick glance into the shower to reveal the other woman. I might be sleeping in the other room tonight, with my carboy. I think I'll refer to them as cargirls after today.

ha ha ha ha too funny!

Be glad that she didn't have a video camera with her. :) Of Course, if she did you would have $10,000 to spend on new brewing equipment...

Redbeard5289

I know she is already jealous of my hobby, especially when a brew day consumes the whole day. What, with the drinking and cleanup. I just hope she doesn't check my email history. Me and the cargirls have been carrying on for some time.

Holy crap that's the funniest post I've read on here in a long time! If it were me I'd be tempted to start taking it places (empty of course). Buckle it up in the passenger seat and take off ... really get your wife wondering.

Atonk said:
Holy crap that's the funniest post I've read on here in a long time! If it were me I'd be tempted to start taking it places (empty of course). Buckle it up in the passenger seat and take off ... really get your wife wondering.

I'm going to leave provocative pictures out with it in lingerie. Maybe leave my wife a few voicemails of an airlock bubbling. Next time wifey and I go out, I'm bringing it with us.

The other night I PBW'd and rinsed out my 6.5G carboy with hot water and had it draining when I noticed that it was very warm, and my house was very cold. So I threw it under my covers, which worked great to warm up the bed. Until someone walked by and gave me a very strange look. Just glad the significant other didn't see it, or I would have really caught flak. :D

pregnant-copy-56386.jpg

That's awesome. I wish my wife was open to it. Have I seen you two on Showtimes, "Real Sex"?

Actually that comes on HBO, i mean that sounds like a good show to watch.

That story was too funny. Wish I could have seen the look on your wifes face.

Latest posts

Back