What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
fff

64554_1892003316745_1741400140_922064_1477355314_n.jpg

Having my dead guy clone and
I recently brewed a 120 Schilling scottish ale got another week or so until bottling.

I think i coulda used a better yeast than s-33 for it-not too big on that so far,next time ill use some scottish liquid yeast or something.Probably could have been nice oaked also.:mug:

I'll be having my chocolate sweet stout in t-minus 10 mins salavating on my way home!

A slightly over-spiced winter warmer homebrew.... it should probably be noted that it was in excess of 70 here today... : /

jonmohno said:
I think i coulda used a better yeast than s-33 for it-not too big on that so far,next time ill use some scottish liquid yeast or something.Probably could have been nice oaked also.:mug:

Well, the kit I got from AHS had wlp028 liquid yeast in vials :) I had to create a blowoff valve 48 hours into it being in the carboy.

My last bottle of Weizen until the new batch is ready in 3 weeks. Glad my brown ale should be ready this weekend.

Well, the kit I got from AHS had wlp028 liquid yeast in vials :) I had to create a blowoff valve 48 hours into it being in the carboy.

My LHBS sold me WLP028 with their house Irish Red Ale kit (yeah, scottish versus irish, close enough in the yeast ballpark, I'd say...) and it makes a damn good beer!

Bigfoot 2012. Big hoppy malty tastey beer.Diggity. And then..

My English Honey Biscuit well over a year old and only 1 left now,and holy crap is it good for a 5%er. Windsor yeast & Whitbred Goldings hops a little vienna,buiscuit,and honeymalt goes a long way.Im brewing this again.I think i will double batch this then dryhopp with differnt hops nexttime. Aroma is decent though for over a year and only late additions maybe its the yeast but its good like that with aroma and over a year old. Dont get me wrong not all my beers are great but this outshines- but why after a year im confirming this i dont know but im inspired. Its one of those beers you only detect awesomeness without fault.

Just finished a mediocre Shiner Wild Hare Pale Ale. Now I am drinking my Centennial Cascade Pale, which I am afraid is in short supply.

sarasola basque cider- for the dregs!!!- thanks to dinnerstick's advice, and one of those little thingees that go in the end of the olive oil bottle- i have successfully mastered the 1 meter pour!!!

Just finished a pint of midwests java stout. It was the second batch I ever made, around a year and a half ago, its aged pretty well. :mug:

Just flew in for a DFH World wide stout....as Willy Wonka would say "scrumpdiddleupmtious!"

image-3372034849.jpg

Back