Show us your SWMBO...

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A pic from our family photos. We both went to a friends birthday party the night before. She went home early but I didn't have the sense to. I showed up to the pictures after working all day on 3 hours of sleep. Needless to say any of the ones with me in them are ruined.

318127_10102035312629054_1079025271_n.jpg

A pic from our family photos. We both went to a friends birthday party the night before. She went home early but I didn't have the sense to. I showed up to the pictures after working all day on 3 hours of sleep. Needless to say any of the ones with me in them are ruined.
I must say that any picture with her in it can never be ruined. Great looking family.

kappclark said:
1 month and no pics ? I thought this thread had been removed

I was thinking of bumping it recently.. My wife got a load of clothes from her boss which contained a slightly too tight dress such as may be worn by a WWII nurse. No pic, but will make her wear it soon ;)

bottlebomber said:
I was thinking of bumping it recently.. My wife got a load of clothes from her boss which contained a slightly too tight dress such as may be worn by a WWII nurse. No pic, but will make her wear it soon ;)

No pic then the dress doesn't exist. :)

Hopefully this one works!
we were both Faaaairly toasty at this point. it was for a halloween party, ended up bringing a keg to the party and it was polished off within 2 hours or so... haha. ah well, i'll get some better pictures here soon! :mug:

409307_10151227649949938_2129492897_n.jpg

Did you know that for the better part of twenty years the term "guy" or "guys" has been a unisex pronoun according to Webster's Dictionary?

This has been a useless fact.

CreamyGoodness, stupidity for a better tomorrow.

TyTanium said:
Congrats on 26 years, that's awesome. Here's to 26 more! :mug:
PS - Go Pack!

Thanks. It was her idea for me to find a hobby .... Don't know what she was getting in to... LOL GoPackGo cheers!

Back