• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Cheap stainless, regulators, and manifolds(both pin and ball lock)

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

goetzc

Reaction score
Hello,

I want to start by apologizing my first post is a for a sale thread, but I know this group would want to see what I have for sale. Brewing isn't my hobby, I'm actually into growing corals in my many saltwater aquarium setup and if someone posted in a forum with good deals like this, I'd want to know. :mug:

If this post is in violation of any rules(I read them and didn't see any), please let me know.

I recently purchased a large lot of fittings and pieces from a beverage wholesale company that went out of business and would like to pass along my good fortune to everyone that needs something.

You can see most of the items here.

The regulators and manifolds have been posted on eBay already, but I'm not sure how to go about selling the fittings(eBay, forums, etc...).

Does anyone have any suggestions?

I should also mention that if I am able to sell some items through this forum, I will be more than happy to support the forum and become a premium member as it doesn't appear there are any vendors tied to the forum directly.

Thank you,
Chris

I'd be interested in one of the manifolds but don't see them on ebay. What's the title of your listing?

And welcome to the board. :mug:

Thanks! :mug: I was searching for co2 manifold. That's a bit pricey for me though so I'll pass.

Hi KCBrewer, in case you missed it, I'm accepting offers on everything I've listed on eBay.
I truly did my best to price the items about 25%-35% below the prices I found online. For example, the ball lock fitting manifold. The cheapest I found the fittings for were 8.95 each(7 total =63), plus the stainless piece to connect them to the manifold at 2.95 each(7=21), and the manifold and brass plug(cheapest comparable I could find was $40) all that was from two different companies so two shipping charges.

If my prices are out of line, please do PM with what you think is a reasonable price.

Regarding your need for a co2 manifold, I have these two other types.
5way brass manifold
IMG_5598.JPG

6way brass manifold
IMG_5599.JPG

just one question,where are the "good deals" that you speak of ?
Hi bigbopper,
Please see my reply above and feel free to make an offer on anything you're interested in on eBay or PM me here. eBay takes about 8-10% so that is factored into the prices on eBay as well.

Also, I haven't yet priced all the stainless fittings as there are just so many it's overwhelming... :eek:

I have almost everything shown on this page here: http://www.sodadispenserdepot.com/fittings.html

I encourage you to look at the link I posted with all the pictures of the fittings and make me an offer if you see anything you'd like.

A few things to ease everyone's mind, my eBay feedback shows my reputation both as a buyer and seller, of low and high dollar items.

Please know that I will only accept paypal payments from and ship to confirmed addresses.

I didn't mean to come across as though the prices were out of line, just more than I'm looking to spend on a manifold. I know how expensive those fittings are. I just don't have a need for ball lock fittings on the manifold. I'm in the market for something more like the 5 way you have above, but would prefer hose barb instead of mfl.

Nice selection of items, I have a second chance offer on the same reg you have in photo 98, if you want to do 20 shipped to 97034 I will be happy to give you the money instead of the guy I have bought 4 others from. Do let me know asap though, my ebay offer expires in 24 hours.

Back