Group buys around Baton Rouge?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TheKeg81

Supporting Member
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
I don't see any group buys going on in Louisiana like I do in other portions of the nation. But I wanted to check and see if anyone here is in need of kegs. There's a guy selling some on ebay that has gotten good reviews and they're the best prices I've been able to find.

TLDR - Interested in a group buy for kegs? Guy in Florida has a bunch!

Awesome. If you know of anyone else in need, let them know. I will contact the guy over the next day or two to see what kind of price break we can get with different orders.

I sent him an email on the $39 kegs. Here's what I got back:

"How many are you looking to get? We can ship ground from 1-16 kegs and freight 20-60 or more
Price break will start in the 12+ range .
We can do 40-60 for $36.50 each
Once I get a number of kegs you are looking at I can give you a little better idea on price .and shipping as well"

Not much of a price break if you ask me but still cheaper than many places. Would be curious to know what shipping totals out to. I'm in for at least 10 myself. No idea where we could receive a freight shipment, though. Someone would have to look into that one.

Looks like no other takers. FWIW, I'm talking with Todd at Keg Connection about a huge order for all of my bar hardware including 10 kegs. If he makes the total price worth my while, I'll end up buying from him instead of this guy in Florida.

Latest posts

Back