• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

20# co2 cyl for trade

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rustynuts

Reaction score
I have around 12 20# CO2 cyl that I will be selling once I get them tested and cleaned up. For now, I am curious if anyone would like to trade a 2.5 or 5# cyl for a 20#? I can also use more corney kegs too:)
Regards.

No trade, but I'd consider buying one from you if it has a current date stamp and the price is right. :)

I also have 5# tank with a current test date (2008) that I would trade. I don't need one that has been tested because I can trade it for a full tank at a place by me.

I have a beautiful 5# aluminum co2 tank in perfect condition that I want to trade for a 20# tank. I posted looking for a 20# tank in the classifieds here a while back and also on local craigslist.

Thanks to everyone who responded. I have my corny and small tank trade set up...if this falls through I will let you know. Once I get the rest cleaned up I will post em for sale...probably next month. Will be nice to get these out of my garage finally.
Regards, Russ

Back