Best Seinfeld episode

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

reinstone

Reaction score
Hennigans-I love this show.

I watch it everynight (dvr) before bed. It always puts me in a great mood. What episode you all like best?

I never did really get that show.
Now if you wanna watch a great show thats not on there anymore you need to watch M.A.S.H.

There is a pizza nazi in Chicago. I guess the guy makes a mean pie, but is a exmarine and only takes reservations the day before for the pie. If you are not there ON TIME he just tosses your pie.

The is a pizza nazi in Chicago. I guess the guy makes a mean pie, but is a exmarine and only takes reservations the day before for the pie. If you are not there ON TIME he just tosses your pie.

nice-I am an ex marine, however there are no ex marines...as the story goes-ill have to go there!!!and make my reservations prior-cheers------got and address for this place?

thanks

We just watched "The Strike", for its Festivus related goodness, how appropriate at this time of year.

Such a classic series, love them all, and they never get old.

Puddy giving everyone highfives...yeah...

Yeah, I love them all. Always puts me in a good mood too no matter what and I can watch them over and over again. Sad day when they take the reruns off the air.

"If you can put on a pair of pants you can park a car. My question for you is who puts your pants on?"

I never did really get that show.
Now if you wanna watch a great show thats not on there anymore you need to watch M.A.S.H.

MASH was a great show for sure, but as far as always putting me in a good mood..well, it could be downright depressing.

"They're real...and they are spectacular!"

The contest was pretty good as someone else mentioned.

Back