Milwaukee Y not?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
brobeman said:

I'd have some ability to deliver to the Fox.Valley, up the lakeshore and to J'Ville/Beloit. Hopefully we'll get some interest, I know there's a lot of homebrewers in the area.

Are you a member of the CWV&B Club?

I just found out about it last thursday so i missed the august meeting but i should be there next month! How is the club? Every time i go to the cellar dave is always talking about it??

I just found out about it last thursday so i missed the august meeting but i should be there next month! How is the club? Every time i go to the cellar dave is always talking about it??

I have been to a handful of meetings and just "officially" joined last month. It is good. Lots of information. July there was a demonstration of different kinds of sanitation and cleaners, last month was basic buts lots of beers and wines to taste that others brought.

I think at the August meeting there was only 15 or 20 people that were there but I think we had just as many samples to taste.

PM me if you want any more info, have any questions or if you plan to brew.

Hi guys, I run group buys in Chicago if anyone in the Milwaukee area is interested and wouldn't mind driving down a couple of hours. The next buy will be in about 4 weeks or so with targeted delivery by the end of September or early October.

I'll drive anywhere within 70 miles to take part in a group buy. Anybody doing anything like that in Milwaukee or Janesville?

Back