South Jersey/Philly Group Buy... ROUND 10!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I will be there. Picking up for Glenn too.

Anyone else that cannot make it? Let me know. I can grab your sack (LOL).

That's good news Evan. It'll make the pickup a lot faster too.

Just a reminder to everyone, please be on time tomorrow night. We have to get in and get out. When pulling in for pickup, please stay out of the way of the trucks.

So far everyone has made this very easy for me to run so i'd like to thank you guys. See you all tomorrow!

It's you we need to thank, Jeff. It is definitely apparent that it takes time for you to set these buys up and we appreciate it.

@lordura - I PM'd you and didn't hear back. Just want to make sure you got my message.

@bmoor - you're at your private message limit.

Sam, I did see your PM. I did make note of it but forgot to confirm. No problem. I'll make sure they get handed to the correct people.

Thanks to everyone who stuck around to help out!

The next group buy will be started right around xmas!

Hey Jeff just wanted to say thanks again. I wouldn't be brewing nearly as much if it wasn't for these. Cheers to you bro.

Once again, thanks Jeff. I agree with Rob.

By the way, thanks Rob and Jeff for helping me load the 23 or so sacks onto my truck. I think the bed was rubbing the back tires on the way home. LOL

wanted to say thanks for including me in this buy. brewing today. thanks!
also, thanks Ferman for being willing to take my stuff if needed, but glad i was able to get it on my own. I'll see you guys next time.

No problem, Dan. Glad you were able to participate. Jeff should be starting a new buy around Christmas so keep an eye out if you need any other grains.

Yeah thanks Jeff!

So for some reason I didn't do enough research into saisons and bought the canadian pilsner malt instead of a good european pilsner....any ideas on what I can use all this malt for besides making light lagers?

I use the Canadian Pils all the time. It's a great grain when you want to lighten your malt bill a little bit. Use a pound in two in your next batch and you will be pleasantly surprised.

Also, you can still make a good Saison with your malt. You don't need European.

Glad I could get in on this group buy and can't wait for the next one. I decided to use up over half of my MO in two brews - a dubbel and a barleywine - so I'll be looking forward to stocking up in the next one. Thanks to Jeff for making it possible.

Back