Watch Three Sheets Belgium

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I love that show. The Three Sheets drinking game is quite fun, in addition to the learning. I gave the South Korea episode link to a friend who was going there for a few months for work. He said it was a good resource for not being too out of place with their customs while slamming soju night after night with coworkers.

If anyone watches the Belgium episode, at about 12:30 there is a abbey beer that they refuse to say the name of. They intentionally don't even show the label, per restrictions from the abbey. Green cap. Anyone know what that is? My guess is Westvleteren.

That's a Westvleteren - only beer (I know of) that you have to go to the brewery to get.

It was likely Westvleteren. They do not distribute or market their beer, and it doesn't even have a label. I thought it had a yellow cap though. You must go there to get it. But I've read it might be the best beer in the World.

find the episode that has the carlsurg brewery, i can't remember what country it was, but they sample carlsburgs 400 dollar a bottle beer.

It was likely Westvleteren. They do not distribute or market their beer, and it doesn't even have a label. I thought it had a yellow cap though. You must go there to get it. But I've read it might be the best beer in the World.

The Blonde has a green cap, the 8 has a blue cap, and the 12 has a yellow cap.

Carlsburg is Danish, as well as akavit. I DVR all the 3sheets episodes and watch em pretty regularly, great show. I think 3 sheets is a great mix of education and entertainment. Oh...I just "jim the copped a bit"

Well, after watching the Belgium one, now I have to watch the rest. My free-time hates you. Hehe. Thanks for posting it, and by the way did anyone else go wtf when they bought out that brussel sprout liquor?

LOL, I "jim the cop'd" one earlier today, just try not to get "Steve Mckenna'd" LOL

For those of you who don't get that, watch all the three sheets episodes

Westvleteren caps;
red 6, blue 8, yellow 12 and my green says blond.

You can find at many pubs thur out Belguim and several in the Netherlands.
---------
He's somewhat obnoxious and I dread to see the Amsterdam show.

Back