Anyone know how to make an Iphone/Ipod app??

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have an idea for an Iphone app but don't know how to make one....Anyone????

Step One: get computer science or programming degree

I'm just being a jackass -seriously, I'm pretty sure if you go to the Apple site you'll find links for those who want to develop new apps and software.

I don't develop for the iPhone but I'm quite sure there is an SDK (software development kit) that will include some sample applications. Best thing to do is to pick one and start tweaking it.

Yeah I looked into it and I would have to buy an Intel based Mac and some other stuff so it's really not possible for me. Anyone interested in helping me out let me know. I don't care about making any money from it , just think it would be a cool app.

I spent 6 hours downloading that damn SDK compiler yesterday and started teaching myself to write in SDK and Xcode last night.

I have experience programing in Fortran, C, C++, and Visual Basic, but its been a long time. I forgot how much I hate debugging.

I'm hoping, though, with my previous experience that it won't be too tough to make the adjustment. I'm also hoping that I'll be able to write something interesting in 2 or 3 months.

Latest posts

Back