Happy Mead Day everyone!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

biochemedic

Supporting Member
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
I hope everyone is brewing or at least enoying some mead today! I'll be brewing up an orange blossom traditional mead later on. The LHBS is having a little festival...I may post some pics later...

I have a 375ml of my oaked mead in the fridge that I'll be enjoying later. I won't be able to make any new batches of mead, but I'll be starting some as soon as I've moved. Got a 5 gallon bucket of honey that's begging to be turned into some killer meads. :D Going to try to make an epic mead in the 25% range next. :ban: :rockin: :drunk:

I didn't make a mead for Mead Day this year, but I enjoyed some of B. Nektar's mead. I didn't go to their Meadfest, but my friends brought over their Zombie Killer and Evil Genius sparkling meads (cherry cyser and dry hopped, respectively), and I cracked open my bottle of two year old dry barrel aged cyser for the occasion. I have a batch of Blackberry Melomel going that I should be racking soon.

Man, I need to make/buy/drink more mead.

Back