Untappd ??

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

FreshZ

Reaction score
Any body use Untappd? I love the app but I need some good beer drinking friends. Most of mine check in to BMC and the like. I need some decent suggestions.

You can add me too: wus67, if you search for my user name it will probably come up as Wes B., that's me, feel free to add me.

Rivenin here :mug: i think... or just search for "noah scott" - im' the dude with the dog in thepicture lol

I downloaded it and tried to use it, but the damn thing couldn't determine my location. I'm in the 5th largest city in the U.S. damnit. If you can"t find my location you have a few issues...

I love the app, I use it to log my beers when out and add my Home Brews too. I like that i can always go back and look at beers i can not remember if I liked or not. I have 300 logged so far and many more to go. Add me if you can I love seeing what everyone else is enjoying. JMG680/ John Gries.

Back