• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTB Old issues of Brew Your Own Magazine

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cessick7

Supporting Member
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
Hi all. Fairly new home brewer and I just received my first issue of Brew your Own Magazine and it looks like a great resource. If anyone has any old issues lying around and would like to sell them at a reasonable price, I would be interested and grateful. Thanks.

How far back are you thinking? I got a couple of years worth, and frankly, although they are a good read, I predict I'll never use them again. I just keep re-upping the subscription because I can get it for half price by splitting a gift subscription with someone.

And because they are still a good read the first time through. I just find that I can get pretty much the same information here, as I can in the mag.

PM if interested.

Back