• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Need keg tap for sanke "d" kegs

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

zimman

Reaction score
Hey everyone. Needing a keg tap for my kegerater. The wife would like to have budselect on tap at all times. Please dont get me started on that.

Does anyone have a tap they would be willing to sell? No party pump taps please.

thanks

Nic

That's an S unfortunately. Believe Americans (not sure I won't drink them) are all D.
Some of the party pumps however already have the nipples and you simply remove the pump and picnic spout clean and store them. They typically sell cheaper on E-bay then just a straight pump...

Food for thought.

I just bought 6 Sanke "D" couplers on Ebay to go with the 6 I already have. check out Ebay, there's good used ones or spend $30 on a new micromatic one.

I think I have 3 or 4 spare... I'll check and post a pic tommorow.

I've got three of these:

If you need one, I'd take 15 bucks and throw it in a priority mail box for ya.

Latest posts

Back