End of the World, which brew to drink?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tnoodle

Reaction score
What brew is everybody going to drink to bring in the end. I'm going with a nice cherry cider that's been aging for around 8 months now.

Well, I am not going to be raptured tomorrow, so I have until October (when the world is destroyed) to drink and party without the evangelists around :). Then I go to the Pastafarian version of heaven, featuring a stripper factory and beer volcano. R'Amen!

Then I go to the Pastafarian version of heaven, featuring a stripper factory and beer volcano. R'Amen!
:mug:
I'm in, but can we get that guy some pants?

FSM.jpg

Well, I am not going to be raptured tomorrow, so I have until October (when the world is destroyed) to drink and party without the evangelists around :). Then I go to the Pastafarian version of heaven, featuring a stripper factory and beer volcano. R'Amen!

Preach on my brother. Hopefully it changes flavors everyday. Is hell a BMC volcano?

:mug: :fro:

I have a 9 year old barley wine that I haven't cracked yet (last bottle). I'll wait for the next 'end of the world' for that.

Lost Abbey: Judgement Day

‎"Six pints of bitter, and quickly please. The world's about to end..." - Ford Prefect

or 12-23-12. wanna do it 12-21 dont know if we'll be here 12-23. lol.
then when nothing happens im gonna brew on 12-24. new beginning ale.

Latest posts

Back