It's Official ------ SoCal Homebrew

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Roselare... The brewmasters warehouse still hasnt shipped my order! It has been since april 25th!!!! So i just told them to refund me the money... My Saison sour must be put on hold =(... Oh and can you get me some dextrose (corn sugar) 10lb sack?

Roselare... The brewmasters warehouse still hasnt shipped my order! It has been since april 25th!!!! So i just told them to refund me the money... My Saison sour must be put on hold =(... Oh and can you get me some dextrose (corn sugar) 10lb sack?

I just ordered 50 lbs, We got you covered on the corn sugar, hopefully it will be here fri, let me see if i can track down your roselare

Got control of the website yet?
Or, have a website up and running?

We do have the website but it is still in desperate need of construction,,,lol. Should have the shop in oreder by this weekend and hopefully then I can concentrate on getting the site in tip top condition

Hey Sean, what are you charging for a 5 gallon bucket and lid?

We don't have 5 gallon buckets, I'm actually not sure they sell 5 gallon buckets. We have 6.5 7.8, and 12.5. The 6.5 are like 6 bucks I think... I'm not at the shop right now.

We do have glass and better bottle carboys in 5 gallons though.

Do you sell an external thermostats, a co worker just gave me an old fridge to use as fermentation chamber.

Stopped into the shop for the first time since the owner change.

Nice set up.
Clean.
Well stocked.
Good selection.
Two cute girls behind the counter (who were both ready and willing to help)
I couldn't find dry wine yeast, but they quickly found it for me stashed in the back of the fridge.
Saved over $5 vs. the listed prices at B3.

My only complaints are that parking sucks, and it's the opposite direction of my house than my work.

Back