Finally!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

arnoldk2

Reaction score
I bought a house in April and been working on it everyday since. This weekend swmbo says you should brew. This weekend can't come fast enough. I haven't brewed since late February. Got my APA recipe and hitting the LHBS tonight for the ingredients. I'm going to be like a kid in a candy store!

ugh I wanna buy a house. I'm tired of holding back on big projects because I'll be moving in a year. Happy brewing!

I hear you. I just remolded my entire living area of the house. New kitchen, ripped out walls, new hardwood floors, tv's etc. A solid 9 weeks of working on it everyday. I finally got to brew last weekend so I slipped in a double brew day. Now I have 20 gallons in the basement fermenting. Can't week to get it kegged and drinkable.

The good news is I was at Founders Tap room last night and heading to Shorts brew pub tomorrow. Can't wait.

Paul_Aris said:
I hear you. I just remolded my entire living area of the house. New kitchen, ripped out walls, new hardwood floors, tv's etc. A solid 9 weeks of working on it everyday. I finally got to brew last weekend so I slipped in a double brew day. Now I have 20 gallons in the basement fermenting. Can't week to get it kegged and drinkable.

The good news is I was at Founders Tap room last night and heading to Shorts brew pub tomorrow. Can't wait.

Ahhh Founders... I miss that place! I use to live in G.R. off of plainfield road. I miss the Kentuckian Breakfast Stout. That was my favorite.

Back