cutest dog?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Yooper

Ale's What Cures You!
Staff member
Admin
Mod
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
Ok, I think it's time for a cutest dog contest. Well, not a contest because I don't like to lose.

How about a cutest dog thread? We post our cutest dogs, and brag them up. If you don't have a dog, a cat is fine. Or a guinea pig or something furry. No kids. Unless they are furry. In which case, seek medical treatment, not accolades in this thread. :D

Here's mine:
DSCF0003-1.jpg

DSCF2200.jpg

That's Toby. I got him from a shelter almost two years ago, on my birthday. He was a year old then, a gorgeous purebred yellow lab. He idolizes me, which is a definite plus in my guys.

Here is one of my Labrador Puppies named Jack. Pictured with his handler, he is now full grown and just a point or two shy of his Championship Title.

jackoman.jpg

Here are my puppies. All are rescues, and cute as can be.

First up is Pip (English Mastiff):

PIP2.jpg

Ike (St Bernard) and 'The Gooch' (American Bulldog):

boys 2.jpg

And The Gooch again - cuz he's cute. With his 'snowman' toy he got for xmas (since destoryed :)):

gooch3.jpg

Aren't they adorable?

Oh, I sooo win! Everyone loves puppies, right? Here she is as a puppy:

May 2006 113.jpg

Here she is with her siblings (don't know which is which, of course!) and her mom:

May 2006 104.jpg

And with my son playing in the leaves:

cute dog 1.JPG

Monday, a beagle.
n1404316434_30117290_3436.jpg
Here he is, grown up a bit. He is checking out the snow cave we built.
snowcave.jpg
Monday and Skip, our chocolate lab.
16233_1266602270874_1404316434_30776944_4345806_n.jpg
Note: we do not keep them in the same crate! They were just playing in there one day.
5890_1189150134619_1404316434_30540814_2747672_n.jpg

OT: How do I make my attached pictures show up larger?

Wow, seeing all those cute dogs almost makes me want to get one. Then I think about having another child and the thought passes. ;)

Seriously, though, you all have great looking dogs, very cute, I'm sure they are wonderful companions!

Haha, he's a french bulldog (he was 6 months old when I took that, so he hadn't filled out yet). H looks like a Boston in that picture.

P1000556-1.jpg

Haha, he's a french bulldog (he was 6 months old when I took that, so he hadn't filled out yet). H looks like a Boston in that picture.

P1000556-1.jpg

Woaaaaaaahh hahahaha, nice. Nah man, I love bulldogs equally as much as boston terriers. Is it obvious that I don't know much about dogs?

They have similar colors and ears, from that picture its really, really easy to mistake them.

Can't post pics now. But I have some contenders!!!

Yeah you can, just right click the facebook images and copy the link that ends in .jpg. Paste them in to the "insert image" icon. Also, that dog is not that cute, it's just you man.

Nope, just tried that. Got a white box with the dreaded red X through it where the pic should show up. Guess I gotta sign up for photobucket or something.

Here's my assistant brewer. He guards the kitchen and makes sure anything that falls on the ground gets picked up immediately. Meet Kramer.

4400677876_896e1fba86.jpg

4399910439_2b82783d0d.jpg

4399913381_3e6fc1e931.jpg

4232061330_80771f53d6.jpg

Cutest reindeer?

You win for having the cutest SWMBO pictured with a dog so far...

And no fair to start this thread, I don't have a dog yet :( I'm going to look at Border Collie puppies tonight though, the foster seems willing to hold one until we close on our house.

Oh, the "competition" is pretty tough, Yooper. Lots of good looking pets on this thread!

Here's a couple more:

Otto and Goodman taking a little drive:
drivingdogsbw.jpg

"Mom, we're cold!":
Picture_035.jpg

I hesitated to post that one, as I usually don't show Otto's scars in photos, but I also think it is important to let folks know JUST how bad puppy mills can be. BTW, both Otto and Goodman are rescue doggies.

Max meeting Llewellyn for the first time:
e4185238.jpg

Here is our husky-mix Willa (short for Willamette ;) ). She's a rescue pup so we aren't sure of her pedigree but if she's truly a mix like the shelter said she's 99% husky 1% ???.

Her first decent snow...
IMG_6114.jpg

IMG_6110.JPG

Caught her mid-shake...
IMG_6106.JPG

baily bear

P1050727-650x487.jpg

we were taking some of the sorta weekly pregnancy pics and baily does "play dead" on command

P1050680-487x650.jpg

after a long day of hanging by the pool, she looks tired

P1050496-487x650.jpg

a little swimming

At-the-pool00101.JPG

ahh....

IMG_0554sm-433x650.jpg

hanging with the gang

Lake-pics-071109-045-400x300.jpg

on a hike

p1040951s2-300x200.jpg

Ok, so I told SWMBO that I had posted pictures of Willa but since I didn't have 'the cutest ones' on hand she sent me a few more and demanded I post them :).

IMG_6002.jpg

IMG_6060.jpg

IMG_6246-1.JPG

Casey, Scout, and Moe are our three Cavalier King Charles Spaniels. Casey and Moe are brothers, same mom different dad. Scout is deaf but he cues off of the other two really well. Mars was my fraternities Great Dane/we think Boxer mix. We got him from the humane society and he was one of the greatest dogs I have known. While I was in school he came home with me over breaks because I had one of the most dog friendly houses.

We also have a cat that we found in the back yard, but this is a DOG thread.

Casey or Boss Man
Casey.jpg

Scout
Scout.jpg

Moe his real name is Mozart, he is watching for stuff at our house in Colorado
Moe.jpg

Mars
Mars.jpg

Scout when Mars came to our house
Scout2.jpg

Here's my 3 girls. Where's the cute kids thread???
girls.jpg

Poor lil doggie, she fits perfect in the Build-a-Bear outfits. She (Emma) is 3 years old and still looks like a puppy.
emma1_small.jpg

The first picture make Emma look older, but that is only because of the longer hair. These other two pictures are actually newer, with the shorter hair. She has to have her hair cut almost monthly. Yeah, that's a duct tape bow in her hair - courtesy of my 11 year old.
emma2_small.jpg

Back