Finished Product

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HomerT

Reaction score
I was stocking the fridge last night, and I decided to snap a pic of the full line-up from The Angry Chihuahua Brewing Co.
IMG_0360.jpg

Brewed in order from left to right, when i started last fall. I have had a few other batches, but ther were repeats (Crazy Uncle, Krueger Clan, Fat & Tired).

-Todd

Thanks guys. I am one of the wierdo'swho likes doing labels as much as the brewing...

-Todd:rockin:

HomerT said:
Thanks guys. I am one of the wierdo'swho likes doing labels as much as the brewing...

-Todd:rockin:

Awesome! I never label, but ive been thinking about trying it recently and these pics pushed me over the edge! What program/paper/techniques do you use?

I usually find pics online. Then I use Power-Point to make the labels in 2"x4" slides. I used to print on 4th and Vine paper. It came off easy, but you had to cut/lick/stick to get them on. it was a PIA. Now I use Avery shipping labels. Peel and stick. The only downside is the glue on the Avery's requires more soaking to get them off.

-Todd

Back