ISO: SITR peaches

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mikeysab

Reaction score
This is probably a tall task but i'd like to get a pair of Sour in the rye peaches. I have a regular and have a kumquat that i'd like to do a side by side by side tasting with. I'll take one but really would like two. If anyone can fulfill this dream, we'll chat about what its gonna take on my end. As of right now, heres what i have to offer.

2012 and 2011 black ops
Weyerbacher riserva
Love child #3
Boulevard saison brett
Deschutes abyss, black butte xxv and dissident all 2013
Evil twin justin blabaer
2011 brooklyn monster
2011 world wide stout
Madame rose

I have access to some crooked stave and some westbrook canned stuff. Got some stuff coming in and gotta do some shopping so lemme know if theres anything i can look for. Thanks for looking.

Well ignore this thread from here on out. And don't drink your sitr kumquat till i say its ok. ;)

I'm tryin for us, my man. Not lookin good, bit hopefully i'll be able to find or receive something that interests somebody.

I just picked up some westbrook gose and Evil Twin imperial biscotti break if that helps anyone

If any beers from Chicagoland will help land some sitr peaches, ill be happy to chip in

If any beers from Chicagoland will help land some sitr peaches, ill be happy to chip in

I can try to chip in from colorado as well. Here's my cellar link www.cellarhq.com/cellar/javier25 and will be going to Avery's Rumpkin release next Sunday. Obviously, some stuff on the link aren't for trade but let's see what you want! Let's hook these fellas up!

You probably know this, but peaches was a Hoarders Society only. I tried to pry one from the few Hoarders I know, but they wouldn't give them up.

That said, one did share a pour with me at the Bruery, and it was awesome! Good luck, if I could help I would

Good to know. Hopefully the power of 3 can get this done! These 2 dudes deserve a sitr peaches!

You probably know this, but peaches was a Hoarders Society only. I tried to pry one from the few Hoarders I know, but they wouldn't give them up.

That said, one did share a pour with me at the Bruery, and it was awesome! Good luck, if I could help I would

Maybe my cantillon st. Lamvinous will help?

I don't think this is gonna happen. Sorry, Justin. Figured i'd get us a pair of peaches to try along side the kumquats.

My other mission is to find a trustee for a reserve society membership. I think this endeavor is a wrap.

Back