Anybody want Pumking?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MedicMang

Reaction score
It's that time of year again. Southern Tier Pumking is just hitting the stores at the moment. Anyone interested in a trade? I would love to try any Surley, Heady Topper, Zombie Dust, Gandhi bot, Any sour, or anything that YOU find interesting and want to share.

I can also get Hoppin Frog, Brew Kettle, Fatheads, Founders, Sixpoint, 21st Amendment, and all sorts of other interesting stuff. Look on seekabrew.com if you wonder what else I can get that may interest you in Ohio.

By far my favorite pumpkin brew.

A tad drier this year also for all you peeps that thought it was to sweet in the past.
Graham pops in front with light cinnamon and allspice while it fades into a slight earthy hop, great balance for such a decadent beer.

Cheers!

EDIT: Southern Tier is disto'd to all the states you want beer from just so you know
Check out some west coast cali/colorado breweries.

I coulda swore i bought one a couple weeks ago but cant find it anywhere

Yeah, they released it august 1 in chicago...I was stunned. Thats a bit early for pumpkin beer if you ask me.

However, who can complain about pumpking arriving early??

EDIT: Southern Tier is disto'd to all the states you want beer from just so you know

BOOOO. Well here is hoping for something interesting someone would want to trade. I can get much more than Pumking. Thanks for the info though.

BOOOO. Well here is hoping for something interesting someone would want to trade. I can get much more than Pumking. Thanks for the info though.

You might have more luck trying to trade Fat Head Head Hunter.

Southern tier brewing released the pumking early this year to make room for the other pumpkin beer called Warlock. A imperial stout brewed with pumpkin. That one should be coming out this month.

Latest posts

Back