The Dysfunctional-Palooza Obnoxious Masshole BS Thread

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'll tell ya what Paulie... Since you're now an athlete and I am so out of shape, how about we just have a simple running race? On Sept 16th... We'll do a simple four mile run

How's that?

You've been training for this triathlon so this should be no problem.

free-poster-tncq0ekokm-MARTY-MCFLY.jpg

Any punk can run a few miles.

We're talking about the ultimate endurance event... Well, I guess you and I should acknowledge our long suffering wives but Thales not go there....

C'mon. You mock me cause I ONLY managed to complete my first tri ahead of a couple of cripples and arthritic grannies. I say I'm challenging you (20 years my junior) to the same. You used to skate. Hip check me into the bushes!

I am not doing a triathlon. 1) I don't even own an effin bike and 2) you have been training on your bike for a farkin year. Fine! You win on a bike. There.

Now what about the other two? You really wanna jump in the ocean? Fine. We'll do a swim and a run. They are both areas you don't have months and months of training ahead of me on. You have a huge head start on me on the running and the swimming but you're effin old as dirt so we'll call it even and go from here.

I AVERAGE a 15 minute mile running. "Faster than your average glacier!" I walk a 16 minute mile. I can swim the half in 18 if I don't damn near drown because of the choppy waves.

That was VERY disconcerting. I saw down at Massapog a good half dozen times, it was always a mirror. On Sunday u had swallowed a gallon by the first buoy and puked it all up by the second. It is VERY hard to swim and puke at the same time.

Sooooo. You're basically saying I would own you, with zero training, in two of the three events of a "tri" but you would make it up on the event you have been training for for over a year on while I don't even own a bike... Is that your big tough guy stance?

You too bags of mayo ain't got nuthin on each other except when your placing your gut on each others forehead.

More than likely a cranky neighbor that doesn't like the noise and traffic. Sad really. I used to go to that, it was pretty impressive.

So how big a Patriots yahoo should I be at Wembly Stadium in October? I'm thinking "Would it be too much to go as Pat Patriot or would that be over the top?"

Or should I just wear my PTN nurses bikini?

In the name of all that is good, and kind, and sane in the world, go as Pat Patriot.

So I guess its inevitable you will be in the PTN bikini.:drunk:

Tell gomezcat I said hi.

Latest posts

Back