South Jersey/Philly Group Buy... ROUND 27!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Missed 1x CM-Pale from my order (pg 6 of the thread)
and the 3way split you have as C30 but should be C40 (with DavHouch and Jeremy Koestel)

Lourda please see above
You are missing
1/3 BD-RSTB
1/3 CM-RYEM
1/4 CM-C40 ( you put 30)
Can you please add these as I posted very early on the buy with multiple guys doing splits

May I suggest that next time you order splits, lay it out so the splits are like this below and are with users actually logged on this threads buy, or you should purchase the whole sack yourself then make your splits later. The order doesn't process unless the online users confirm to make it a complete sack between those brewers

okay we have

oldbrew 1/4 x GW c40
esmitee 1/4 x GW c40
squeek 1/4 x GW c40
SaevaVeritas 1/4 x GW c40

then

Oldbrew 1/4 x GW c20
Kapbrew13 1/4 x GW c20
Squeek 1/4 x GW c20
GasMan 1/4 GW c2O

Jeff this is confirmed

Now if only two of the other buyers were in this buys thread for the 1/4 x GW C20, I would order 1/2 x GW C20 then add the other 2 online users

Sorry for anyone who missed out again this round. A new group buy will be started after this one completes. I can save your orders and add them to the next round so you wont miss out again.

Damn these things are filling up like a lightning strike. Please put me in for the next round...thank you in advance!

Order for next round

1 CM-PALE
1 CM-2ROW
1 CM-MUNH
1 BD-MOPA

Also looking to split 1/2 share of the following

1 CM-WHET
1 GW-C60
1 GW-VIEN

Thanks!

OLDBREW said:
May I suggest that next time you order splits, lay it out so the splits are like this below and are with users actually logged on this threads buy, or you should purchase the whole sack yourself then make your splits later. The order doesn't process unless the online users confirm to make it a complete sack between those brewers

okay we have

oldbrew 1/4 x GW c40
esmitee 1/4 x GW c40
squeek 1/4 x GW c40
SaevaVeritas 1/4 x GW c40

then

Oldbrew 1/4 x GW c20
Kapbrew13 1/4 x GW c20
Squeek 1/4 x GW c20
GasMan 1/4 GW c2O

Jeff this is confirmed

Now if only two of the other buyers were in this buys thread for the 1/4 x GW C20, I would order 1/2 x GW C20 then add the other 2 online users

Thanks for your suggestion

Thanks to everyone who has paid... I'll update the PAID status of everyone tomorrow night.

Cheers!

Latest posts

Back