• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTT tap tower

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

wegz15

Reaction score
Just bought a used kegerator and it came with a 3" black metal single tap tower. I'm looking to trade for a 3" dual tap tap tower or sell it if anyone is interested. Or if you are selling a dual tap tower let me know how much. Thanks... oh yea make an offer.

Thought about it. But then I would have to turn the tower to remount it and drill more holes in the top of the kegerator. And I want a chrome one... so I figured I'd buy a new one.

I have a double tower i bought in december that im selling now that i have my 6 tap keezer!!! $125

Wingnut, they're about $85 new... so I'd say $70 shipped. It is in great condition.

1620HBC I've seen them new for $95 shipped. And what diameter is that?

Back