Any Brewers in the Madison, WI area?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jacksonbrown

Reaction score
Looking to get a local chat going about home brewers in the Madison area. Maybe get some exchanges in, talk shop, supplies, etc. A friend of mine, also a home brewer, suggested a brew-off. We all brew the same bill and see the differences. Or we all brew something different and just have fun with it.
Anyway, if you're in the Madison area and are interested, give a shout out!
:mug:
:tank:

beerthoven was just kidding you. I'm sure there's plenty of wisconsonites around here somewhere. But yea, come into the chat, someone's almost always there.

I've got nothing against hazing and teasing. My "lame" was directed at the lack of Madisonians (Mad-Towners?). We're out there. We're watching.

lol. there is NO lack of folks from madtown. clayof2day, kornkob, madtown brew, uwmgdman, just to name a couple. just watch people's "location" on the left side of the page, as you're reading posts, and I guarantee you'll find a couple more.

now, about that plot to make one of you suffer through existence in nebraska, in exchange for me getting your life.... buahaha. madison is where the party's at. no better city in the midwest, imo.

I am a little east of you, but I might be in if you get an interesting event going.

I don't know about this guy. I don't trust anyone from Oconomowoc. :D

And to answer your question there are probably more people on this board from Madison than Milwaukee. Also us Milwaukee Area people are known to travel pretty far to meet with one another comma one in particular travels really far.

Back