• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTB Corny Kegs

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Chefencore

Reaction score
Who doesn’t? I’m looking for 2-3 corny kegs, preferably ball lock. I’m in Columbus OH, but will pay to ship if price is reasonable. These would be my first kegs!!! :fro:

I'm also looking for 2.5 gallon and 3 gallon kegs.

I'm in youngstown, Ohio. I used to live in Dublin/Columbus area for 5 years and just moved back. I have a great source for getting 15 gallon sanke kegs that are in great condition. If you need any let me know and i can put you in contact with this person.

I use the 15 gallon sanke kegs to ferment 10-12 gallon batches in and to also store Starsan solutions and PBW solutions.

who ever sent me a PM about the 15 gallon kegs, PM me again, I deleted your messages and have no way to contact you again

Who doesn’t? I’m looking for 2-3 corny kegs, preferably ball lock. I’m in Columbus OH, but will pay to ship if price is reasonable. These would be my first kegs!!! :fro:

Craigslist in Columbus has two for 40 bucks each.

Just might! It's definitely closer than Bucyrus. Why is it if I search 'keg' that listing doesn't show? Thanks!

Picked up locally, 20 minute drive- haven't had time to get them yet, but he knows I'm coming. Hope this guy doesn't flake out on me.

Back