Show Us Your Label

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks guys. I'm still not happy with the fonts but I think it came out pretty good. Does anyone know what type of paper Goose Island might use? It looks like it might have some texture to it. I'm hoping to get something similar that I can attach with the milk method.

JollyIsTheRoger said:
I love it. Simple labels are really slick. Out of curiosity were did you get 7 ounce bottles? Would be awesome to do barleywines and imp stouts in them

I order a lot of my supplies from a Wine making shop since their suppliers also sell beer brewing supplies. I talked to the owner and he was able to get me some green ones but it looks like they're discontinuing them. All he'll be able to order in the future is clear. I wasn't able to find anything amber that wasn't twist off.

1st label I've ever design....

This one is for a brew I'm giving my groomsmen as part of their wedding gift along with some custom designed coasters

AtTheAlterAmber_Label.jpg

BlakeL said:
I order a lot of my supplies from a Wine making shop since their suppliers also sell beer brewing supplies. I talked to the owner and he was able to get me some green ones but it looks like they're discontinuing them. All he'll be able to order in the future is clear. I wasn't able to find anything amber that wasn't twist off.

Ah no fun. Would make bottling a pain but would be nice to have small bottles of big beers.

jwwbrennan said:
There are a lot of great and individual labels here. With 164 pages it will take time to view them all. With such impressive labels I can only imagine the beer is also very good.

I made too many so created a link:

Beer Labels

In thinking about it I could have included fewer.

Wow really like this one.....going to check out your link!

This is the first label I've ever made. It's not my drawing, but AFAIK it's free to use, at least for non-commercial applications. Critique welcome.

devils-dessert.jpg

BlakeL said:
How does my first label look? I'm not completely finished but I was going for something similar to the Goose Island labels.

Here is the Illustrator file if anyone want's to improve it.
https://dl.dropbox.com/u/24417955/BeerLabel.ai

I really like that label. For those who don't know, the Senator was the oldest Bald Cypress tree in existence and estimated to be the 5th oldest tree in the world. It was located in a small park in Longwood, Fl. It was burned down by a chick smoking meth at the base of the tree early this year.
http://neglectedwar.com/blog/archives/13762

I really like that label. For those who don't know, the Senator was the oldest Bald Cypress tree in existence and estimated to be the 5th oldest tree in the world. It was located in a small park in Longwood, Fl. It was burned down by a chick smoking meth at the base of the tree early this year.
http://neglectedwar.com/blog/archives/13762

Thanks Allen. I'll post again soon once I get them applied to the bottles. I also plan on wax sealing the caps.

SteveMillerTime said:
Is the dessert that she's gonna take a dump on your chest? ...why the hell is she spreading her cheeks?!

paulster2626 said:
Well imagine the devil offered you dessert:
You: "This tastes like ****"
Devil: "Yup"

Borderline NSFW labels really grind my gears.

Thanks for the productive comments. I really appreciate it.

Awesome on the end of days. I know a few people who would get a kick out of that beer.

EDIT: Forgot to quote and cant find the post now :/

Just starting out and dont have a nice one like others. Working to combine the line art pics into single logo for CROOKED ROOSTER BREWING.
Just like the red rooster t-shirt as seen on flea bay.

seal crooked rooster.gif

crooked rooster brewing.jpg

crooked rooster brewing red.jpg

Genjin said:
One of the best threads on here. I love all of the creative labels. Here are a couple that I whipped up for the brews bottled and in the fermenters:

Really like these how did you make
them?

Back