walk in cooler FREE

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Firebat138

Reaction score
Someone please talk me out of getting this... 8' x 15' walk in beer cooler for FREE... My buddy is doing renovations and the guy is gonna GIVE IT to him... I already have a 10x20 concrete pad next to my shop that is could sit on.... But a guy is coming tomorrow to perhaps purchase it.... HOPE he doesnt...

208470_1584253526999_1255569408_31194961_17709_n.jpg

I guess the only concern would be how you would refridgerate it. Many commercial ones like that have a unit on the roof of the store and blowers in the cooler. Often it is fed 3-phase, and that's something the normal house doesn't have. Not to put a damper on it...cause for free it would surely be a sweet deal.

Holy deeply discounted stiff nipples Batman. That is a diabolically enticing cooler.

Well... I really would not be using it AS a cooler... I would use it as my brew room. I do have 220 out where it would go though... I think that is what it would run off of... Hell... Just to store my crap in would be awesome... And it comes in panels so I could easily get it home... Worst case scenario, is I get it and cant really use it and sell it or scrap it... Shoot... It would be a kickass fort for the boy. :)

Nice... just talked with my buddy and he said another liquor store owner is buying it...MAYBE... nut if he does, he has the one in HIS store that he need to get rid of, but the cooling unit is broke.... perfect... Man at first I didnt want it, now I really do... LOL...

man that thing is huge... i bet it would cost an arm and a leg to run it..... my guess it would cost over $500-$1000 a month just to run it.... but if you have HUGER THAN HUGE parties than it would be the perfect fit, but wouldnt it look kind of out of place sitting in the middle of your yard?

Amazing. I have to see how this turns out.... that would be an epic find!

Latest posts

Back