Bottle Gift Boxes

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

trinitone

Reaction score
So, things have been a little slow at work this week and I've been going apesh*t doing up some packaging schemes. I am planning on giving away some 1 liter flippies filled with homebrew for Christmas and wanted to take it up a notch. Aside from a bottle label, the plan is to put the bottles in (white) gift boxes like these:

bottlegiftbox.jpg

I will then either block/screen print or just affix a nice label to the outside. Maybe some kind of seal over the top of the box. Bascially so it ends up something like a nice box of single malt or the Fuller's Vintage Ale packaging.

Is this something anyone else does/has done/would want to do? I was getting ready to order some boxes, but don't know that I'll need the 100 minimum. (Not for a while anyway.) Anybody interested in a group buy? :tank:

too large for the bottles i'm giving away (so im a scrooge with my beer, so what?) but thats what i was looking to do as well, or something similar.

Wheat King said:
too large for the bottles i'm giving away (so im a scrooge with my beer, so what?) but thats what i was looking to do as well, or something similar.

I hear that. Mine's just going to family right now, so I'm a little more generous at the moment. :mug: If you're doing single bottles, you might be able to find a smaller version of the same box. I was also looking into doing 12oz sixers with blank carriers that I could do the same thing to. Of course, that ends up being even more beer. Maybe I'll reconsider when (if) I ever graduate up to 10 gallon batches. :D

A packaging solution with larger bottles (22oz and 750mL)

I was at the local U-Haul last week getting my propane tank filled and saw they had boxes for wine bottles. Inside was a styrofoam insert that fit around the bottle. You could get them in 1, 3, or 6 to a box.

Back