• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Beverage air kegerator

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Beverage air kegerator for sale. It is black with stainless top. I have a regulator, tap, co2 tank and I think I still have a good cleaning hit. I would like to get $800 out of it. I allways keep it standing upwrite and plugged in. I just don't use it as much as I used to. It is in very good condition. I am in Columbus Ohio and willing to deliver if within 1 to 2 hours away.

Absoluteassuranceresto said:
I will have them this eavning when I get bk to my office. I will take pics of everything.

I apologize for the delay, I still haven't made it to my office. The weather was realy bad yesterday , I will get there tonight

image-1268029500.jpg

Absoluteassuranceresto said:
Beverage air kegerator for sale. It is black with stainless top. I have a regulator, tap, co2 tank and I think I still have a good cleaning hit. I would like to get $650 out of it. I allways keep it standing upwrite and plugged in.

Nice picture of a kegerator off the internet. Even your screen name gives me the creeps
I could have got that picture with my blackberry off the internet on the interstate with a hooker giving me a BJ.

I might be down with the $650. A couple questions:

1. How many cornies fit in there?
2. How hard would it be to switch the tower out to a multi-tap?
3. It looks like I am about 4-5 hours from you - would you be willing to meet me somewhere in between?

I might be down with the $650. A couple questions:

1. How many cornies fit in there?
2. How hard would it be to switch the tower out to a multi-tap?
3. It looks like I am about 4-5 hours from you (Kalamazoo, MI) - would you be willing to meet me somewhere in between? Maybe somewhere like Toledo or Findlay.

I have been looking to upgrade to a dedicated kegerator, I'm still rolling with a picnic tap in my spare fridge.

Didn't you see the sign? Oh, yea, don't feed the trolls.:tank: (But I did see what you did there...)

Nice picture of a kegerator off the internet. Even your screen name gives me the creeps

I agree, the screen name seems like something out of a spam email telling you that you've won the Nigerian lottery and wanting your social security number to claim your prize. Plus, the person has only posted on this site 4 times, all in this thread. I would never do a transaction with them where I was sending money, but if they're down to meet in person I may give it a shot. Hopefully they're not looking for someone to kidnap :)

Hey no worries, I would go for it even if it was stolen for 100 bucks. I am pretty sure the troll won't respond to the thread anymore. Pretty sure they send out a bunch of them and wait for the email responses and of course people wanting to send them cash.

Hey no worries, I would go for it even if it was stolen for 100 bucks. I am pretty sure the troll won't respond to the thread anymore. Pretty sure they send out a bunch of them and wait for the email responses and of course people wanting to send them cash.

So...I guess I'm not in for two than? If only that Nigerian Prince would send me my money soon, I'd be able to afford this no problem:(

Now that I think about it, no need to meet in person. My apologies to the OP for doubting you. Just give me your address and I will send you cash, plus a copy of my driver's license, social security card, passport, and bank routing and account numbers. Let me guess, you're currently vacationing out of the country and you would like me to send it to your vacation home in Shanghai, right?

Latest posts

Back