• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

2 - Keggles DFW Texas

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

PrestonGohlke

Reaction score
I have upgraded my pot and the old stuff needs a new home.

Picture says it all. Whats a fair price? $200 for both?

Thanks, Preston

IMG_0509.jpg

curious, what did you upgrade to? I am in the process of building a keggle mash tune and wondering if I should skip a step.

Tun on the left...does the lid seal well enough to maintain temperature? Shipping costs to Pennsylvania? Thanks!

Is the bk still available? I am also in pa, maybe you can ship both here...can you get an actual cost to ship one or both here?

I am very interested in both, but have a few questions. Welded or weldless fittings and do the fittings come with the kettles. Aslo, you have any guess of shipping cost to Houston?

All of the fittings are weldless. Yes they are included in the package. I would guess its around 50-60 for both.

That is based off the UPS cost calculator on their website with a guestamate of the actual wieght and size.

Thanks, Preston

Update:

The keggle on the right has sold.

I still have the keggle on left with the purple stripe. It has one weld less valve.

I also have a third keggle not pictured. It has had the top cut and one hole drilled.

Haha! Those stripes look familiar! Looks like the one I sold awhile back!

Hope it's having a good life!

Back