• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

40 Gallon Groen EE-40 Electric Kettle

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dragonspeedster

Reaction score
Item has been SOLD !!

I am selling a Groen EE-40 Electric Steam Kettle. This retails for over $10,000 I purchased this a few months ago with a brewing buddy in plans to start making larger batches. I recently had a baby so buying additional equipment to produce 1 barrel batches isn't anywhere in the near future and my budget will remain with 10 gal batches for now. This unit is in great condition and was working when pulled from service. I have attached a link to the system specs from a site i found on the web but feel free to ask any questions about system and I will try to answer. I put my email address....PM gets full fast. [email protected]

Kettle is located in Port Huron Michigan if interested in viewing

240V 60amp 3 phase

Selling for $1000 first money takes it. Just letting everyone know I'm giving homebrewtalk first shot and I am posting on Ebay for twice the amount buy it now on 9-2-11. I've got alot a good info from here in the past and saved money on lots of stuff so hopefully someone here can use this for a great deal.

Specs:

http://www.katom.com/pdfspecs/167-EE40.pdf

IMG_20110814_095026.jpg

IMG_20110814_095123.jpg

IMG_20110814_095140.jpg

IMG_20110814_095202.jpg

That thing is sweet looking. No way I can purchase it, but curious what the power requirement is for it. The pdf just states
'Installation
Unit requires single electrical connection. Specify 208, 240,
or 480 Volt, three phase, 50 or 60 HZ. 20 and 40 gallon
models available in single phase.'

Are you open for any trades? I have a 7 gallon blichmann conical I have been tring to get rid if you are interested.

wish I had 3 phase in my house :(

btw - nice curtec 15 gallon plastic container in the background, love those.

"Friday", I am currently dealing with someone on this kettle right now, that is also why I held up listing it on Ebay. If he doesn't take it I will let you know and keep everyone posted.

Back