Calling all Cigar Smokers!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I and BadgerBrewer are regular puffers when brewing and drinking.

Sorry to say haven't experienced a Drew Estate smoke yet. I mainly stick to Perdomo Champagnes, ESV 91, and any of the Vintage Patels 99, 90, 92.

I do have an interesting scenario going with a beer we made. It was inspired by the hoptober Golden Ale from NB. It is borderline undrinkable on its own. the bitterness is overwhelming for some reason.

However if you drink it while smoking a stoge, its a perfect IPA. Its literally the most bizarre thing. I want to research what in the tongue/tastebuds could cause this.

I enjoy a good cigar every few weeks.

Cohiba siglo iv's are my overall favourite, and then cuban partagas - but I also enjoy CAO brasilias, Padrons, macanudo maduros, cuban hoyo de monterrey and bolivars - and arturo fuente also makes a bunch of really tasty cigars. The non-cuban Punch cigars are also a good smoke for a really decent price.

There are a bunch of cigars out there that I really DON'T like, though - perdomo's top the list, as well as non-cuban La Gloria Cubana. And I've never been much of a follower of the cuban Montecristo #2

I enjoy a good cigar every few weeks.

Cohiba siglo iv's are my overall favourite, and then cuban partagas - but I also enjoy CAO brasilias, Padrons, macanudo maduros, cuban hoyo de monterrey and bolivars - and arturo fuente also makes a bunch of really tasty cigars. The non-cuban Punch cigars are also a good smoke for a really decent price.

If you enjoy maduros, you should definitely check out our Liga Privada No. 9. Great cigar, but hard to find since the production is limited.

I really tried to get into cigars a few years back, enough to fill 2 200 count humidors pretty full, but just haven't had it in me to smoke them that often. I break out the international mail order cubans (gotta love the internet!) during parties, but rarely smoke them otherwise.

What do you do for them? I love Fuentes.

What do you do for them? I love Fuentes.

I built and manage our Facebook, Twitter, blog, online store, and manage the booking of the tours we run at our factory in Nicaragua, aptly called Cigar Safari. Plus, I receive all customer service emails and phone calls.

I too have fallen peril to the joy of cigars. I am about an every other day cigar smoker. I am a Maduro man most of the time. I enjoy all types of cigars though. I have tried to keep a log but can't say that I have had a Drew Estate. HBT coupon code?!?!?! :mug:

Back