My husband is a psychopath. He bought me a suit to brew.

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What a spamtastic thread! If you wear the suit and make beer he love you long time. If you feel ashamed just huff some model air plane glue. Works eveytime.

lol I love the people on this forum. Any other site and this thread would be filled with "Don't click that link! My computer is jacked now!"

Hmmm... Interesting. You don't happen to wear underwear that your brother doesn't approve of, do you?

Lunchtime said:
lol I love the people on this forum. Any other site and this thread would be filled with "Don't click that link! My computer is jacked now!"

never click on links they're spamtastic...either post the pics or don't bother trying. I hope it was a cat woman suit.

Don't see what there is to be ashamed about. Seems festive and appropriate for this time of year.

2lnwvx5.jpg

What's she holding in her right hand? Looks like some clippers or something. Maybe she's about to go John Bobbitt on his A$$ :( How can I do?

Back