Beer Ads

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mhermetz

Reaction score
This is an ad I made for Muskoka Brewery for fun. This really just started as me trying to take a photo of my Munich Helles. Then it progressed to creating a wallpaper of my beer. Then it progressed further to an ad for Muskoka...lol. It's a little wrong pimping my beer in a Muskoka ad now that I think about it.

Muskokaad.jpg

But I digress, Thought this would be a fun place to post Pics of self made beer ads, Craft beer ads, print, commercial... whatever floats your boat.:tank:

I know this is for pictures, and I know this is for homebrew, but this ad is the best! I don't know if you guys get/got it over there? (P.s. great work on the ad in the OP!)

Last edited by a moderator:
oldmate said:
Video Link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qbD0sV5KZlU

I know this is for pictures, and I know this is for homebrew, but this ad is the best! I don't know if you guys get/got it over there? (P.s. great work on the ad in the OP!)

That is awesome! I know my beer would be much better if I could pull samples from a helicopter.

Back