Philly Beer

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hey All! I'm a junior at Temple University in Philadelphia Pennsylvania. Here we have an avid pub and grub district, if you havent yet come to visit, please make it a priority.

I brew my beer in my apartment, with my apartment mates in North Philadelphia :)

I make two homebrews a semester
1) a likeable beer to the general public
2) and a freakish experiment

Last experiment was so intolerable, that I took the batch, and traveled the subway down to Center City, Philly, and handed out the beers to the bums that populate the streets.

A lot of them were accepting, but it was interesting to find that the majority of the bums on our Market, Broad, and Arch street were non drinking bums ~ weird i know!

OK well thats all, just Wanted to say hello, and check out my videos and recipes posted on my BrewSpace!!

Check out my videos!!

Welcome! :mug: I may have to give the bum thing a try next time I don't like a brew. I wonder if you can write off the cost of ingredients as charitable donations when you do this.

Back