Beer Emergency!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MisterTipsy

Reaction score
Sixty-seven-year-old Allen Troy Brooks called 911 not once, not twice, but at least nine times, including one call in which he asked if someone could send him a ride so he could buy some beer.

19206947_BG1.jpg

Dispatcher: "Maury 911 what's your emergency?"
Man: "(Inaudible)"

Dispatcher: "Sir?"
Man: "Want to take me the store."

Dispatcher: "Won't take you to the store? What's going on sir?"
Man: "To the store want to get me a beer."

Dispatcher: "No I can't take you to the store and get you a beer. You called 911."

http://www.kctv5.com/story/19206947/911-caller-asks-for-ride-to-buy-beer

Better to call for a ride than to drive himself. Right idea wrong place, next time he should call a cab. At least his heart was in the right place.

As a police officer myself, I can say that this happens more often than you would think! Usually hilarious, but more often than not annoying! I could write a book on crazy drunkards! HA!

rgontasz said:
As a police officer myself, I can say that this happens more often than you would think! Usually hilarious, but more often than not annoying! I could write a book on crazy drunkards! HA!

I'm in the same boat... It truly is amazing some of the calls that get fielded...

Latest posts

Back