• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Craigslist find Fredericksburg,VA NOT MINE

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
150 seems steep for what amounts to a couple of buckets and a good amount of glass. Anything else I would think you'd already have or be afraid to use. ( misc unknown fridge hops - yikes !)

For crying out loud why do people think they need to add their opinion to every damn add on here anyways? I think people have enough sense to either buy or pass on their own. :D

Bigbeavk said:
For crying out loud why do people think they need to add their opinion to every damn add on here anyways? I think people have enough sense to either buy or pass on their own. :D

Referring to Brewskii's comment.

I know right- these people and their freedoms! Let's move to China!!

Bigbeavk said:

Referring to Brewskii's comment.

No offense intended Bigbeavk... You indicated it wasn't your add so I thought I was safe to offer my point of view.

Tread lightly in the classifieds. There are some very sensitive people trolling here. Feelings are hurt daily.

Thanks Brewskii no offense meant back your way either. I just see it all the time and let loose on it. It's not that bad of a deal and it did state it was an asking price which has already dropped thanks to Sheldon checking into it.

Cheers!:mug:

Back