Watch Big Bang Theory?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CodeRage

Death by Magumba!
Reaction score
After the credits, there is a quick white splash screen that pops up with some black text. Something caught my eye so I decided to pause it and read it.
What I found was completely unexpected and I had tears rolling down my face. Maybe this is common knowledge but for the uninitiated it's quite a gem.

Any how, here is my attempt to transcribe it
Jillian had a urinary tract infection....again
That sentence appeared in my head a few days ago, just as you see it above. I have no idea what it means, other than the obvious, and I don't know any named Jillian. Regardless, I thought it would be interesting to begin a vanity card with it and just see where it goes.

Jillian has a urinary tract infection... again. Her doctor like to abbreviate the condition as UTI. She like to abbreviate it to TMH - Too Much Humping. Regardless, the road back to vaginal happiness was always the same : cranberry juice and absinence. Thankfully, her boyfriend, Dudley, was always very understanding. He'd just smile, hold her in his arms and say, "Well, babe, when one door closes, another one opens up." She'd always giggle and blush when he'd say that, but deep down she wished she had the courage to cover his mouth and nose with a chloroform-soaked rag, and then, while he was unconscious, snip off his testicles with the little scissors she uses to groom her schnauzer.

Which explains what prompted the next sentence in my mind.

No one sang the bee gees like Dudley on karaoke night.

Can't wait to see if next weeks is something different.

These appear after every episode. The same people also do 2 1/2 men, and the same kind of deal appears after each episode of that show as well. I'm glad I have a DVR, because now I always read these and they're always pretty funny.

I found a repository for all of the vanity cards at http:///www.chucklorre.com. The one about "Jillian" is vanity card #270, and was originally aired on 12/7/2009. Last night's Big Bang Theory was a repeat, so I'm guessing that was the original air date of the episode, too.

At the website you can read all of them, or sort them by "show" on the right hand side.

I always look forward to these blurbs at the end of the episodes. So happy I have a DVR now so I can read them. Good to know they are online also. That should kill some time at work.

I love the show but did not know about the "blurbs" at the end. But after reading one I don't think I am really missing much. Not all that funny to me I guess.

Monday night is my favorite night for comedy sitcoms, helps take the edge off the begining of the work week. In the old days it was Thursday night with Seinfeld.

Lorre has been doing this for all of his shows. IIRC, it started w/ the not-so-great Dharma & Greg. I like 2-1/2 Men, can't get into BBT.

I found a repository for all of the vanity cards at http:///www.chucklorre.com. The one about "Jillian" is vanity card #270, and was originally aired on 12/7/2009. Last night's Big Bang Theory was a repeat, so I'm guessing that was the original air date of the episode, too.

At the website you can read all of them, or sort them by "show" on the right hand side.

One to many /

http://www.chucklorre.com/

nice find

These appear after every episode. The same people also do 2 1/2 men, and the same kind of deal appears after each episode of that show as well. I'm glad I have a DVR, because now I always read these and they're always pretty funny.

one of them was a letter from a woman asking for a picture of john crier in a speedo, which was followed by a picture of him dressed as such.

Back