Wow, I just took a royal beating from an 8 year old

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JoeMama

Reaction score
My daughter just got her Wii this AM and we havent really had a chance to play with it until this eve. (Its midnight now and we are STILL playing)

At any rate, we were playing the Wii Sports Bowling and she just put a major beating on me! "FEEL THE POWER!!!" Is what she kept screaming at me after she would make her 3rd or 4th strike, or pick up her spares.

Hmmmm, she has been begging to grapple all day. Think Im going to have to roll with her a little and choke her out a few times. (Gotta get em in while she is still a whitebelt) Lord knows she will be putting a hurting on me here before too long...

HAH! I CAN DRINK BEER AND YOU CANT!!! SO NEENER NEENER NEENER!!!
-Me

AHem, if I recall, didn't you get beat up by her with nijajitsu or something a couple weeks back?

If you keep getting beat by a girl, this may happen to you...

mancard.jpg

:D

hey revvy shouldn't ya be sleeping for today/tonite?
:ban:

I should but I'm still winding down from the evening...I had a long drive from my sisters, so I kinda have road wired going on right now...I just had one of my Bourbon Oaked Smoked version of m Old Bog Road Brown Ale....And it left one of the purdiest lacings on the glass I ever brewed...I'm thinking I might need one more beer before bed.

I wish you could make it to the shindig tomorrow...

:mug:

Thats nothing... i was playing poker at thanks giving with a 9 year old girl... last hand of the night 7 all in on the pot, shes still got atleast 25 chips in the pot and theres at least over 300 chips in from 12 players... all seasoned poker players... i got three nines and i think its in the bag... the last come up and im thinking i got it, i know i got it... the calls go around i on top beating a pair of kings and a pair of aces... she lays down her and shes all dissappointed... puts down a pair of tens... with one other ten on the table and the pair of nines down on the table already... i lost to a full hourse 9's over tens... held by a 9 year old girl... I still have nightmeres

Cheers

You are so dominated at this point.

In 8 more years you're gonna be asking her for the keys to the car with a batted eyelash. And you can forget about that curfew you thought you'd enforce on her first date with that guy that has six nose rings.

Of course, after all that practice on whooping you she'll be able to knock those ring to the back of his skull but........

we used to whip my old man on the nes playing tecmo bowl. he'd get pissed and give us a charlie horse or punch you in the arm so you dropped the controler...:)

Thats nothing... i was playing poker at thanks giving with a 9 year old girl... last hand of the night 7 all in on the pot, shes still got atleast 25 chips in the pot and theres at least over 300 chips in from 12 players... all seasoned poker players... i got three nines and i think its in the bag... the last come up and im thinking i got it, i know i got it... the calls go around i on top beating a pair of kings and a pair of aces... she lays down her and shes all dissappointed... puts down a pair of tens... with one other ten on the table and the pair of nines down on the table already... i lost to a full hourse 9's over tens... held by a 9 year old girl... I still have nightmeres

Cheers

You sir are the deserving one of the revocation of manhood card! I can understand taking a beating on a video game console (I bought the thing for her) but poker?? Dude, I didnt build 2 tables to lose to my daughter. Wow... *Note to self* Dont teach her how to play poker.

Im hoping that one day her technique will improve in her BJJ so she can kick my ass. Then I will be more confident that she will be able to defend herself if it came down to it. But for now, I guess Ill just have to be content with letting her choke me out. (Although she does surprise me from time to time with an armbar from hell that I never saw coming) I shudder to think when she gets good at this...
But I can still drink beer! HAH! I guess I can gloat for the next 13 years... :ban:
-Me

Gotta admit that I've never been one to "accidently" lose to a kid. Screw 'em. Tough up, kid! Yeah, the victory dances are a bit much. "In yur face!"

Huh, too competitive?? Me??!!:D

(Oh, and the little snots do kick my arse on their new Rock Band.....)

Try loosing Wii bowling to a 4-year old. My nephew is a bowling savant. Rolled a 240.

Latest posts

Back