Beer Cave

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Couevas

Reaction score
Well, I don't have a cave...or a basement for that matter. But my garage is starting to shape up. I finished my cold conditioning "chamber" and my kegerator is pretty solid. Let me know what you think.......

Beer Cave 001.jpg

Beer Cave 002.jpg

Beer Cave 005.jpg
If you look closely, you will see a case each of Stone's Vertical Epic 06-06-06 and 07-07-07. (and Negra Modelo and PBR for guests, if they don't like what's on the two taps)

Beer Cave 004.jpg
Yes....big enough for 5 carboys and then some(and a little rust from the previous owner-but you can't beat 40 bucks).:rockin:

Beer Cave 003.jpg

:ban:
The temperature controller is working great! I can't be happier with my investment. (40 bucks for the near new freezer and 50 bucks for the controller at a local HVAC contractor supply warehouse)
The controller seems to be nicer than what is offered at most HBS. It is digital, controlls from 0 to 212 degrees F, has variable differential from 1 to 30 degrees(the number of degrees the compressor stays on after reaching temp goal before shutting off), and can be set to heat mode(for plugging in a warming strip during the cold months).

All I had to do was wire it up.:mug:

Back