Brewing partner

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mike_23us

Reaction score
Was brewing a clone of Buffalo Sweat Stout from tall grass brewery also did a partigyle turned out great just figured I post some pics of my German Shorthair!

image-463657996.jpg

image-2179533609.jpg

image-3422045296.jpg

Here's the difference between man and dog. Find a dog that is cold, hungry, sick. Take that dog home. Make the dog well. Make the dog prosper. That dog will never turn his back on you.

i have 2 dogs. neither have ever said a mean word to me. they bark and yell so happy when i get home, even if i've been outside 10 minutes. can't say ANY person has even done that...

The more people I meet the more I like my dog-unknown

Proud owner of an olde English bulldog and Boston terrier

Two of my 3 bulldogs could care less when I brew and I hear them happily snoring in the living room. 1 sits in the kitchen with me the entire time, even as he gets tired and starts falling asleep sitting up...lol

My two dogs hang out with me when I brew all the time....

I think they smell the grain and know that I am going to make dog treats with it when I finish. The absolutely love those treats.

lumpher said:
i have 2 dogs. neither have ever said a mean word to me. they bark and yell so happy when i get home, even if i've been outside 10 minutes. can't say ANY person has even done that...

My stepdaughter is like that, and I may only have taken the recycling out. I wouldn't change it for the world though. SWMBOs ex lost interest in them both when she was born so I don't exactly have a tough act to follow lol. She makes a very enthusiastic brew buddy and likes to make up songs about yeasties that f*rt fizzy bubbles and pee alcohol.

We're thinking of getting a couple of dogs later this year, I'm considering applying for a shotgun certificate to go waterfowling (assuming i can jump through all the hoops that entails) and have visions of training up a springer spaniel as a gun dog. Still fluctuating on what breed to get as the house dog. I grew up with German shepherds and Boxers but the girls want a border collie or one of these labradoodles.

Either way I hope to soon be making spent grain doggy treats too.

My Newfoundland is my brew partnr, but he knows he's not allowed in the kitchen while I'm brewing- I love him to death, but his coat is probably a hotbed for wild yeast! So he just snores away in the living room.

This is Bubb, I named a brown ale after him, couldn't ask for a better pup. And I can't forget Daisy either, she is about a year old and tries everyone's patience.

image-3832765411.jpg

image-4227200999.jpg

I have a Daisy also that tries our nerves, just one of the kiddos.

But we get to torment her too

image-1086500870.jpg

Back