What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
DANG, this beer is great. I want a fountain that pours this out all the time so I can have one every day, whenever I want. Thanks allenH for the great brew!

ForumRunner_20130212_213940.png

This is my first time having this and it's pretty good stuff. Tastes like a piney citrusy IPA with a coffee note to it. It's not what I was expecting, but it's good. I have the oaked and double bastard in the fridge, can't wait to try those too!

This beer gets extremely complex as it warms up. I'm really diggin it.

gestyr said:
One time a friend and I convinced a girl that a train has 15 forward gears and 5 reverse gears ( to back onto sidings faster to get out of the way of oncoming trains) and a steering bar to avoid deer and other animals on the tracks. :rockin:

I've gotta remember that one, too funny!

Drakes hopocalypse. I remember this tasting better last year but, then again it could have been the black label triple ipa. Hmmmm

image-1176351531.jpg

odinsgift said:
Moloko fra 3Floyds.
An AWESOME trade has been had.

That's a great beer! I had a sample of it back in September when I visited 3F.

image-998348425.jpg

Not drinking them right now but look what I found hanging out in the back of the shelf just now. Last one, had to buy it. I can't wait to get these guys chilled down.

View attachment 100952

Wasn't there a lil sumpin sumpin on the shelf or something good? Heck I heard that Natural Ice & Hamms were on sale this week also ;)

I really tried to like those sucks but after another failed attempt last night i had to dump one down the drain... just not good at all.

LoloMT7 said:
Wasn't there a lil sumpin sumpin on the shelf or something good? Heck I heard that Natural Ice & Hamms were on sale this week also ;)

I really tried to like those sucks but after another failed attempt last night i had to dump one down the drain... just not good at all.

I'll let you know if I have to dump it and you can say "I told you so."
:D

Powerade. The red one. Oh, and I can't get enough of the Brown Shugga Substitute, but it appears to be a hit or miss as far as who likes it.

stop dumping my beer! :drunk:
I'll let you know if I have to dump it and you can say "I told you so."
:D
you can send them to me!

But you do?

Feelings for the company aside? Malty nice rich amber flavor. Same light finish as their regular lager it has a very Budweiser taste to it without the cheap adjunct flavors you get with their regular stuff. Do I like it? Yes, I suppose I do. Could use a bit more hops but for the price, for the style it's a good representation. I will post a picture of my next pour.

HB BoPils. 2nd brew ever. Was too ambitious and not prepared for that type of beer (extract) but by god it tastes good. Not what it was supposed to be. But it tastes pretty good.

ForumRunner_20130213_195146.jpg

I don't even know what you mean, Chuu.

Tried to make an extract pilsner as my second brew ever. Didn't do enough research. No oxygenation. No starter. Fermented at the right temperature though. However....it actually ends up tasting good. Doesn't look or taste like anything it was supposed to be, but its still a good beer.

Back