looking to start a homebrew club in the parkersburg,wv marrietta,oh area

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I am in Marietta and just jumped back into brewing a couple of months ago. A friend of mine shared this link with me. Send me a PM.

I am new to home brewing and was looking for information on a home brew club in the Parkersburg area. I saw your post and thought I'd reply.

Sorrry I have been busy at work so I have never had a chance to really try to get this thing up and running. I do know they have a homebrewing and winemaking club that meets once a month in Vienna at the Winetree. The next meeting is Feb 3rd at 6pm.

I am new to home brewing and was looking for information on a home brew club in the Parkersburg area. I saw your post and thought I'd reply.

Id be more than willing to help or share some knowledge with ya. Shoot me a pm if you have any questions or need any help.

Yes we got a small club going we have had about 6 meetings so far. Our next meeting is April 10th at 530pm. I can send you the info if you would like.

Gents,

How is the club going? I noticed there hasn't been a post in awhile. I am moving to the Marietta area this month and would like to get involved in the local club. I've only been brewing for a little over a year and, I am by far still a novice in the hobby. So, I need all the help I can get! Let me know guys...

Just not a lot of interest. Lots of interest in brewing and drinking homebrew. Just not enough folks were able to meet on a regular basis. Fell apart after a few months. Met some nice folks who I"m still friends with. We need to do a group brew. I'll make sure to post that here when we do that.

Well if anybody is interested, I'm starting a new club. I'm searching right now to find a place for our first meeting. It's not going to be anything formal just a meet and greet and giving out information on how the club will work etc...

Facebook.com/InfamousParkersburgAlers
Email: [email protected]

image-465354977.jpg

First meeting location for the Infamous Parkersburg Alers is The North End Tavern and Brewery! Tentative date is still Sept. 9th at 3pm and if it does happen to change I will post it on here and our Facebook page!

Back