• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Used Homebrew Starter Kit with extras

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah, that's way over.

A kit with 2 buckets at my LHBS is about $65-70 and the better bottle is another $25.

The kit comes with the siphon stuff and some brushes, capper, etc.

You could do this whole setup brand new for around $100. I don't see how used equipment is gonna fetch $120.

also note I live in an area with a signle LHBS within a hour's drive, so I obviously got raped on the price... $120 seemed fair to me.

Yeah, there is not MUCH there in Clarksburg, I go there frequently to the FWAATS site there at the airport.
Sure could use a good brew pub there, seems B3 is all they have there.
Josh

Yeah, there is not MUCH there in Clarksburg, I go there frequently to the FWAATS site there at the airport.
Sure could use a good brew pub there, seems B3 is all they have there.
Josh

Very true. They just reopened the brew pub in morgantown though,. Haven't been yet, but plan on it soon.

UPDATE: kit is sold.

Latest posts

Back